Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Blog Format

Due to copyright concerns and time constraints, my originally intended format for this blog has been altered a bit. Since I don't currently have time to do full-length articles without the risk of being plagiaristic, I'm going to briefly introduce topics and include links for readers to do their own research. I would love to present you all with my own research and save you the time, but for now the best I can give you is the sources of my information. (Contributions to fund a new writing career for me would not be turned away. However, I will continue pursuing a career in GIS until the heavens fund other educational pursuits!) Meanwhile, check out the superb links on my blog page and stay tuned for topics of concern.

~Kurt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home